Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ms Wheelchair America Pageant 2009

From July 21st - 27th, I will be in Rockville, Maryland for the Ms Wheelchair America Pageant 2009. I feel both excited and nervous that I will be going to nationals to represent California. I also look forward to meeting the other Ms Wheelchair state titleholders at the event. Thank you everyone for all your encouragements! By the way, you can also support me by voting for the People's Choice Award on the Ms Wheelchair America website below: http://www.mswheelchairamerica.org/contestants/california2008/


More exciting news--New Mobility magazine published an article I wrote about my Peace Corps experience in Paraguay on the July 2008 issue. Please click on the link below: http://newmobility.com/articleViewIE.cfm?id=11207
Media:

This morning KDRT interviewed me for, "How She Really Does It." I'll post the link when the podcast is available so check back soon.


Also see me on the news - See youtube clip here:


No comments: